Live In Care
Our Live-in care program is a popular alternative to someone moving into a care home. It enables them to stay in their own home and meet their changing needs. For some people it offers a way of continuing to live as independently as possible at home in their local community.
This program might suit you or your relative for several reasons including, but not limited if they need support with:
- Personal care, such as washing and dressing
- Taking medication when other aids aren’t effective
- Support to manage the risk of falls and other risks at home
- Caring for a pet
- Trips out, such as to the doctor or hairdresser
- Continuing to enjoy some lifelong passions.
This program is also attractive to people who may become confused by a new environment and find it difficult to adapt to change. This particularly applies to people living with dementia, where continuity, routine and familiar surroundings are very reassuring, important and improve quality of life. Live-in care also provides the supervision that someone living with dementia might need to keep them safe.