|Position title||Service Type||Location||Vacancies||Shift Pattern||Date Posted||Salary||Download JD/Person’s Spec|
|Male Support Worker||Children and Adult Social Care||London||10||Rota base - 24/7 service||29/10/2017||£11 per hour||Download||Apply Now|
|Support Worker||Children and Adult Social Care||London||8||Rota base - 24/7 service||29/10/2017||£9 - 11 per hour||Download||Apply Now|
|Deputy Manager||Management||London||2||40/week (Plus On-Call as required)||06/04/2018||£25,000 per annum||Download||Apply Now|
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your experience in the position applied for
Support Worker (Vacancy REF: WCCLTD001)
MAIN JOB FUNCTION
- Provide support to enable service users with a learning disability, mental health, Autism and other complex needs to participate in vocational, recreational, educational and social programmes on and off site, both in a group and on a one to one basis.
- To support people to travel to and from community activities and the day service, picking them up from home where necessary and escorting / driving / or using public transport.
- To undertake keyworkers’ role; to assess, plan, implement and evaluate activities undertaken with service users within a person centred planning framework, enabling service users to develop life skills..
- To keep appropriate records according to laid down procedures.
- To support individuals with personal care.
- To work on a rota based system, including day and night shifts with sleep-in when necessary
REQUIREMENT EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.
- Experience in health/social services or similar setting, working with people with learning disabilities, mental health, Autism and complex needs including implementing activities for individuals and groups.
- Experience of working with people from different racial backgrounds and cultures.
- WordPress, Laravel
- Android, iOS
- Academic / vocational / educational qualification e.g. NVQ 2 / 3, QCF level 4, DipSW or other relevant qualification in adult social care, or a willingness to work towards relevant qualifications.
- Experience carrying out person centred planning for people with a learning disability and Autism.